The user is able to pick up even the slightest vibrations through physical contact with the ground, enabling them to perceive their surroundings as precisely as normal sight. Users are able to sense the structure and materials of solid substances, including the presence of caves, material changes, structural weaknesses, etc.
- Anything not standing on solid surface evades detection.
- Loose matter, such as sand, may distort perception.
- Users of Seismic Sense (Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra)
- Hazel Levesque (Heroes of Olympus)
- Julia Carpenter/Spider-Woman (Marvel Comics)
- Graboids (Tremors)
- Gulp Worm (Resident Evil Code: Veronica)
- Crocodile (One Piece)
- Zoonama (Dragon Ball GT)
- High Priest (Toaru Majutsu no Index)