The user is able to pick up even the slightest vibrations through physical contact with the ground, enabling them to perceive their surroundings as precisely as normal sight. Users are able to sense the structure and materials of solid substances, including the presence of caves, material changes, structural weaknesses, etc.
- Danger Intuition by sensing oncoming threats and dangers.
- Enhanced Awareness by sensing everything around them.
- Lie Detection/Truth Detection by sensing the heart rates.
- Spatial Perception by sensing the entire area.
- Weakness Detection by sensing vital weaknesses.
- Anything not having physical contact with a solid surface evades detection.
- Loose matter, such as sand, may distort perception.