The power to control seeds. Sub-power of Plant Manipulation
- Encased Plant Embryo Manipulation
- Seeding Control
- Create/generate, increase, shape, move and animate seeds for various purposes/effects:
- Efficacy Manipulation including speed, density, hardness and/or sharpness.
- Plant Attacks using seeds.
- Plant Enhancement
- Plant Growth
- Rearrange the genetic structure in seeds, including creation of mutant seeds.
- May be unable to create seeds, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Kurama ( Yu Yu Hakusho )
- Pokemon with the move "Bullet Seed" (Pokemon)
- Poison Ivy (DC Comics)
- Cosmo (Sonic X)
- Earthia (Sonic X)
- Tatara (Fushigi Yuugi)
- Swampfire (Ben 10)