Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to undergo secondary mutations. Sub-power of Mutated Physiology.
- Further Mutation
- Multiple Mutations
A user who has already been mutated in some way develops a "secondary mutation," often gaining new powers or expansions on their existing ones. In some cases, the user's body mutates even further as well.
The secondary mutations can either be naturally or artificially induced.
- Mutations may be uncontrollable.
- Killer Croc (Batman: Arkham/DC Comics)
- Mohinder Suresh (Heroes)
- Homo Superior/Mutants (Marvel Comics)
- Emma Frost
- Zombies (Resident Evil)
- Spider-Man (Spider-Man: The Animated Series); formerly
- Ninja Turtles (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles; 1987 TV series); formerly
- Donatello (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles; 2003 TV series); formerly
- Standard Zombies (Half-Life Series)
- Chris Bradford/Dogpound/Rahzar (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles; 2012 TV series)