The ability to combine slashing attacks with sealing. Combination of Sealing and Cutting. Variation of Slash Effect.
User can combine various sealing effects/forces to attacks with bladed weapons.
- Hakuryuu Ren (Magi the Labyrinth of Magic)
- Itachi Uchiha (Naruto)
- Shinigami (Naruto)
- Hiiro (Seisen Cerberus: Ryuukoku no Fatalités)
- Bansenjin (Houshin Engi)
- Metal Vessel: Belial (Magi the Labyrinth of Magic)
- Angel Halo (Monster Girl Quest)
- Sword of Totsuka (Naruto)
- Runesave (Rave Master)
- Master Sword (The Legend of Zelda)
The Shinigami (Naruto) seals the soul that it severs into its own stomach, causing Orochimaru's arms to die and rot away.
Haru Glory (Rave Master) wielding Runesave, which cannot cut physical objects, but can slice through magic and seal it.
The Master Sword (The Legend of Zelda) has the ability to seal away evil, as it did Demise and Ganondorf.
Hakuryu Ren (Magi the Labyrinth of Magic) used his second Metal Vessel Belial to cut away souls of the living and sealed it into another dimension.