- Sculpture Control
- Statue Control/Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate sculptures, carved or modeled forms of art that come in three dimensions and usually made with earthen materials such as stone and clay as well as wood. With this, the user could make sculptures come to life, or they can re-position parts of a sculpture to give it a different pose, as well as changing the properties of a sculpture. This can work on various types of sculptures, including statues and figures.
- Animate sculptures.
- Create sculptures.
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency - by using sculptures as a weapon.
- Manipulate the properties of sculptures.
- Repair sculptures.
- Move/lift sculptures.
- Object Attacks using sculptures.
- Object Constructs using sculptures.
- Art Manipulation
- Clay Manipulation
- Earth Manipulation
- Matter Manipulation
- Metal Manipulation
- Mineral Manipulation
- Object Manipulation
- Completely useless against immaterial.
- May be unable to create matter sculptures, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- May only be able to manipulate certain sculptures.
- Delilah Copperspoon (Dishonered)