- Weapons Of Science
Users are able to create or wield various forms of science based weaponry (including chemical or biological) that suits their needs in battle whether they be offensive or defensive. The weapons are more advanced technology that often yield impressive results. Due to the weapons being powered by plasma and/or other scientific achievements, they also act as a blank slate for different kinds of weapon-based abilities.
- Absolute Attack/Absolute Defense: The weapons can serve as the best offensive and defense.
- Technology Manipulation: The user is able to wield and control different forms of technology.
- Digital Weaponry
- Explosive Weaponry
- Ionic Weaponry
- Magnetic Weaponry
- Nanite Weaponry
- Orgamech Weaponry
- Plasma Weaponry
- Technomagical Weaponry
- Technological Weaponry
- Vibration Weaponry
- Advanced Technology
- Device Usage
- High-Tech Exoskeleton
- Weapon Creation
- Vibroweapon Proficiency
- Weapon Proficiency
- Miss-use might have unwanted consequences.
- May be equaled to Magic Weaponry.
- May not be able to overpower Demonic or Divine Weaponry.
- Users will need to study, train and respect the weapon.
- The weapons may require training to use properly.
- Ring-Blades (Archie's Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Ascalon/Sword of Azmuth (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien)
- Tactigon (Marvel Comics)
- Devices (Nanoha)
- Lightsabers (Star Wars)
- Cyber Weapons (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles; 2003 TV series)
- Gaster Blasters (Undertale)
- Artificial Sacred Gears (Highschool DxD)