Users are able to create or wield various forms of science based weaponry (including chemical or biological) that suits their needs in battle whether they be offensive or defensive. The weapons are more advanced technology that often yield impressive results. Due to the weapons being powered by plasma and/or other scientific achievements, they also acts as a blank slate for different kinds of weapon-based abilities.
- Absolute Attack/Absolute Defense: The weapons can serve as the best offensive and defense.
- Technology: Users can use any form of tech to use as weapons
- Artificial Element Manipulation: Users are able to manipulate artificial elements as weapons.
- Energy Infusion: Empower the weapon with almost any kind of energy.
- Energy Manipulation: The user is able to manipulate energy forces.
- Technological Constructs: The user can construct tech as weapons.
- High-Tech Exoskeleton: The user can create a power suit, entirely made of highly advanced technological armor, equipment and weaponry.
- Mecha Creation: The user can create giant mechanical machines, built to combat giant life forms.
- Robot Creation: The user can create mechanical robots, able to handle any task they're given from warfare to simple chores.
- Artificial Intelligent-Weapon: The user weapon might have the potential to be a sentient and/or empathic weaponry.
- Miss-use might have unwanted consequences.
- May be equaled to Magic Weaponry.
- May not be able to overpower Demonic or Divine Weaponry
- Users will need to study, train and respect the weapon.
- The weapons may require training to use properly.
- Ring-Blades (Archie's Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Ascalon/Sword of Azmuth (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien)
- Tactigon (Marvel Comics)
- Devices (Nanoha)
- Lightsabers (Star Wars)
- Cyber Weapons (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles; 2003 TV series)
- Gaster Blasters (Undertale)