Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Users are able to create or wield various forms of science based weaponry (including chemical or biological) that suits their needs in battle whether they be offensive or defensive. The weapons are more advanced technology that often yield impressive results. Due to the weapons being powered by plasma and/or other scientific achievements, they also acts as a blank slate for different kinds of weapon-based abilities.
- Advanced Technology: The weapons are more advanced.
- Technology: Users can use any form of tech to use as weapons
- Artificial Element Manipulation: Users are able to manipulate artificial elements as weapons.
- Energy Infusion: Empower the weapon with almost any kind of energy.
- Energy Manipulation: The user is able to manipulate energy forces.
- Technological Constructs: The user can construct tech as weapons.
- Urban Empowerment: The user's weapon can be at there strongest if near suitable powers source.
- Artificial Intelligent-Weapon: The user weapon might have the potential to be a sentient and/or empathic weaponry.
- Miss-use might have unwanted consequences.
- May be equaled to Magic Weaponry.
- May not be able to overpower Divine Weaponry
- Users will need to study, train and respect the weapon.
- The weapons may require training to use properly.
- Ascalon/Sword of Azmuth (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien)
- Tactigon (Marvel)
- Devices (Nanoha)
- Lightsabers (Star Wars)
- Ring-Blades (Archie's Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Cyber Weapons (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles; 2003 TV series)
- Gaster Blasters (Undertale)