- "A second chance. But redemption follows not a change of body, but a change of heart"
- ― The Conversion Ending Words (The Outer Limits)
The power to retrieve, save, and restore souls from damnation.
- Soul Purification
- Spiritual Redemption
The user can save souls from sins and consequences, also one can undo Contract Bestowal. They can redeem souls and release them from condemnating influences, they can also restore damaged souls and spirits, including purification of souls.
- Angel Physiology
- Divine Force Manipulation
- Essence Reading
- Eternal Rest Inducement
- Miracle Performing
- Soul Manipulation
- Spiritual Force Manipulation
- In order for the power to work the user needs to have a pure soul.
- May have to trade to/with something else, such as another soul.
- Kamisato Kakeru (A Certain Magical Index); via World Rejector
- God (Judeo-Christianity)
- Jesus (Christianity)
- Shaka (Saint Seiya)
- Muhammed (Islam)
- Jiyuu Nanohana (Jubei-Chan: Secret of the Lovely Eyepatch)
- Angels (Religions)
- Buddha (Buddhism)
- Cross (666 Satan)
- Dante Alighieri (Dante's Inferno); via Beatrice's holy cross
- Athena (Saint Seiya)
- Aaron Corbett (Fallen)
- Kagari (Rewrite)
- Angels (Supernatural)
- ANOTHER (Toriko); after being prepared
- Youmu Konpaku (Touhou); via Hakurouken
- White Kakugane (Buso Renkin)