Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
User can create, shape and manipulate salt, a member of a wide range of chemicals formed when one or more hydrogen atoms of an acid has been replaced by a metal. They are usually crystalline at normal temperatures and dissolve in water to form positive and negative ions.
There are two types of salt: Rock salt comes from mines exploited for their natural salt deposits, which are the result of the sea retreating over the course of geological epochs. Refined salt or "table salt" comes from rock salt.
Sea salt or "marine salt" is derived from salt marshes, basins in which seawater is trapped and whose salt content becomes concentrated through the combined evaporating action of the sun and wind.
- Create/generate/increase salt.
- Shape, compress, and/or otherwise manipulate salt.
- Crystal Attacks using salt.
- Move/lift salt at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Elemental Constructs using salt, including weapons, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Abacomancy divination using salt.
- Elemental Aura of salt.
- Elemental Combat using salt.
- Elemental Invisibility using salt.
- Elemental Teleportation using salt.
- Salt Mimicry
- Salt Transmutation
- Acid Manipulation
- Crystal Manipulation
- Earth Manipulation
- Food Manipulation
- Ionic Manipulation
- Ocean Manipulation
- Pain Inducement
- Eterno (The Secret Saturdays)
- Qofi (Midnight Runner)