The power to manipulate divine light. Variation of Divine Element Manipulation. Combination of Divine Force Manipulation and Light Manipulation. Opposite to Demonic Light Manipulation. Not to be confused with White Light Manipulation or Divine Energy Manipulation
- Angelic Light
- Divine Light
- Heavenly Light
- Holy Photokinesis
The user can create, shape and manipulate holy light that's highly effective against the supernatural, such as demons and/or angels. The effectiveness, in question, can range from trapping and/or immobilizing to outright banishing or killing supernatural threats. Furthermore, divine light may have other properties and abilities, such as healing, Resurrection, summoning angels and/or spirits of the deceased from Heaven to the material plane.
- Absolute Light
- Divine Energy Manipulation
- Impurity Destruction
- Light Healing
- Light Manipulation
- Summoning deceased, entities of Light, and/or Angels.
- Angel Physiology
- Divine Empowerment
- Divine Force Manipulation
- Life-Force Manipulation
- Countered by Demonic Light Manipulation and Diabolic Darkness Manipulation.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Sting Eucliffe (Fairy Tail); via Light Dragon Slayer Magic
- Weisslogia (Fairy Tail); via Light Dragon Slayer Magic
- Angels (High School DxD)
- Goddess Clan (Nanatsu no Taizai)
- Elizabeth Liones (Nanatsu no Taizai)
- Zaphkiel (Planescape)
- Angels (Religion/Mythology)
- Ra (Samurai Jack)
- Chuck Shurley/God (Supernatural)
- Rhiannon (Tears to Tiara); via Words of Power
- Grand Caster/Solomon (TYPE-MOON); via Ars Almadel Salomonis
- Lugh (Valkyrie Crusade)