Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to transform into or have a physical body made up of corrosion/rust. Technique of Corrosion Manipulation.
- Corrosion Mimicry/Physiology
- Oxidiation Mimicry/Physiology
- Rust Mimicry
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into corrosion/rust. Users transformed form can be either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of rust, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Electrical Immunity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Supernaturally Dense Tissue
- Thermal Resistance
- Chemistry Manipulation
- Corrosion Inducement
- Corrosion Manipulation
- Decomposition Manipulation
- Rot Inducement
- RustTyranomon (Digimon)
- Ireul (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
- Living Superoxidizer (Seattle Superstorm)
- Cosmic Rust (Transformers)