The power to have armor that can damage foes upon contact. Variation of Dermal Armor.
- Offensive Defense
- Rough Skin
The users has or can generate a type of armor which is not only resistant to attacks, but damages the opponent when they make contact with it. The armor varies from obvious physical offensive defenses, such as rough scales, sharp fur, spikes, blades, etc.to elemental, such as; fire, electricity, poison, etc.
- Elemental Aura
- Elemental Exoskeleton
- Dermal Armor
- Scale Manifestation
- Shell Formation
- Spike Protrusion
- There might be an exposed area(s) without armor.
- Ultimate Humungousar (Ben 10)
- Mercurial (Dota 2)
- Elfman (Fairy Tail)
- Rammus (League of Legends)
- Quill (Marvel Comics)
- Iron Lad (Marvel Comics)
- Samehada (Naruto)
- Pokémon with the abilities "Rough Skin" or "Iron Barbs" (Pokémon)
- Pokémon that can learn "Spiky Shield" (Pokémon)
- Ryuho (s-CRY-ed); via his Touryudan form.
- Caterkillers (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Bowser (Super Mario Bros.)
- The Spiny (Super Mario Bros.)