- Angular Kinetic Energy Manipulation
- Rotational Energy Control
User can create, shape and manipulate the rotational energy, i.e., the energy produced when an object rotates along a single axis. Whenever an object spins around a center of rotation, rotational energy is created. This is a fraction of the total amount of its kinetic energy. During rotation, every part of the object that is away from the axis has motion, thus each part has kinetic energy. The moment of inertia is an object’s tendency to resist angular acceleration (rotational acceleration). It controls its spinning rate. An object with more mass at the center has a lower moment of inertia, and the lower its moment of inertia, the faster its rotation.
- Centrifugal Force Manipulation
- Cyclone Spinning
- Spinning Attack
- Spinning Defense
- Spinning Inducement
- Tornado Generation
- Wind Generation
- Bodily Rotation Manipulation
- Enhanced Body Part Rotation
- Enhanced Durability
- Enhanced Equilibrium
- Hyper Rotation
- Inertia Manipulation
- Kinetic Energy Manipulation
- May only be able to spin in one direction or along a particular axis.
- Without Enhanced Equilibrium, rotation could lead to disorientation or nausea.
- May be limited to energy within user’s body.
- May need outside force to initiate rotation in order to create energy.
- Senses may be compromised due to rotation.
- Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot)
- Top (DC Comics)
- Slam Tazmanian (Loonatics Unleashed)
- Maelstrom (Marvel Comics)
- Riptide (Marvel Comics)
- Whirlwind (Marvel Comics)
- Mega Man (Mega Man); via Variable Weapon System
- Top Man (Mega Man 3)
- Planetary Ratchet/Pyramid Antenna (Futurama)