The power to manipulate roentgenium. Variation of Periodic Table Powers.
- Roentgenium Control
User can create, shape and manipulate Roentgenium, a chemical, extremely unstable and radioactive synthetic element (an element that can be created in a laboratory but is not found in nature); the most stable known isotope, has a half-life of 26 seconds.
Roentgenium is predicted to be a very heavy noble metal, solid under normal conditions and to crystallize in the body-centered cubic structure, unlike its lighter congeners which crystallize in the face-centered cubic structure, due to its being expected to have different electron charge densities from them.
- Create/generate/increase roentgenium.
- Shape, compress, liquefy and/or otherwise manipulate roentgenium.
- Ferrokinetic Constructs using roentgenium, including weapons/missiles, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Metal Attacks using roentgenium.
- Metal Detection; roentgenium only.
- Metal Dust Manipulation using roentgenium.
- Move/lift; roentgenium at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Radiation Generation
- Ferrokinetic Combat using roentgenium.
- Ferrokinetic Invisibility using roentgenium.
- Ferrokinetic Regeneration using roentgenium.
- Metal Aura using roentgenium.
- Metal Mimicry into roentgenium.
- Elemental Transmutation
- Matter Transmutation
- Metal Manipulation
- Nuclear Manipulation
- Periodic Table Powers
- Radiation Manipulation
- May be unable to create roentgenium, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance and the amount of matter depends of the strength and skill of the user.
- Metal Manipulation can over-ride the users control.
- Controlled roentgenium is affected by everything that normal roentgenium would be, although the user is perfectly able to use their power to return the roentgenium in its original shape and/or controlling it even under these forces:
- Under normal conditions roentgenium has extremely short half-life.
- Joshua Phrygianos (The Qwaser of Stigmata)