Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to manipulate roentgenium. Variation of Periodic Table Powers.
- Roentgenium Control
User can create, shape and manipulate Roentgenium, a chemical, extremely unstable and radioactive synthetic element (an element that can be created in a laboratory but is not found in nature); the most stable known isotope, has a half-life of 26 seconds.
Roentgenium is predicted to be a very heavy noble metal, solid under normal conditions and to crystallize in the body-centered cubic structure, unlike its lighter congeners which crystallize in the face-centered cubic structure, due to its being expected to have different electron charge densities from them.
- Create/generate/increase roentgenium.
- Shape, compress, liquefy and/or otherwise manipulate roentgenium.
- Ferrokinetic Constructs using roentgenium, including weapons/missiles, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Metal Attacks using roentgenium.
- Metal Detection; roentgenium only.
- Metal Dust Manipulation using roentgenium.
- Move/lift; roentgenium at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Radiation Generation
- Ferrokinetic Combat using roentgenium.
- Ferrokinetic Invisibility using roentgenium.
- Ferrokinetic Regeneration using roentgenium.
- Metal Aura using roentgenium.
- Metal Mimicry into roentgenium.
- Elemental Transmutation
- Matter Transmutation
- Metal Manipulation
- Nuclear Manipulation
- Periodic Table Powers
- Radiation Manipulation
- May be unable to create roentgenium, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance and the amount of matter depends of the strength and skill of the user.
- Metal Manipulation can over-ride the users control.
- Controlled roentgenium is affected by everything that normal roentgenium would be, although the user is perfectly able to use their power to return the roentgenium in its original shape and/or controlling it even under these forces:
- Under normal conditions roentgenium has extremely short half-life.
- Joshua Phrygianos (The Qwaser of Stigmata)