- Rat Swarming
- Rat Swarm Form
- Rodent Swarm Form
User can disperse their body into a swarm of rodents such as rats, scattering into large area while retaining control over their fragments instead of staying in relatively cohesive form and reforming from any part.
- Spying/scouting large areas at once.
- Defensive dispersing making the user very hard to hurt and especially capture/kill since finding all of the fragments is practically impossible using normal methods.
- Flash Step: By transforming into rats and back while moving around the battlefield.
- Aim Dodging
- Animal Swarming
- Rodent Manipulation
- Rodent Physiology
- Safe Mode
- Vampire Physiology: A common power of vampires.
- There's a limit for how far the scattered parts can be from any other part.
- May need most of the scattered pieces together to be able to reform.
- Amount of scattered pieces may be limited by the user's body size.
- May require enhanced coordination to control all the fragments.
See also: One to Million to One.
- Dracula (Bram Stoker's Dracula)
- Gabriel Belmont/Dracula (Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2); via Plague of Rats
- Gryllen (Mazalan Book of the Fallen)
- Nosferatu (Pathfinder)
- Ratkin Fera (World of Darkness)
- Gangrel Kindred (World of Darkness/Vampire: The Masquerade); via Protean Discipline
- Vera Moray (Dishonored)
- Paolo (Dishonored 2)