- "You want proof evolution is for real, don’t waste your time with fossils; just check out the New York City rat. They started out as immigrants, stowaways in some ship’s cargo hold. Only the survivors got to breed, and they’ve been improving with every new litter. Smarter, faster, stronger. Getting ready to rule. Manhattan wouldn’t be the ﬁrst island they took over."
- ― Andrew Vachss, Another Life
- "When the mouse laughs at the cat, there's a hole nearby."
- ― Nigerian Proverb
- "I'm flying like the squirrel I always knew I was!"
- ― Homer Simpson (The Simpsons)
Power to use the abilities of rodents. Variation of Mammalian Physiology.
- Rodent Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into rodents, including mice, rats, squirrels, porcupines, beavers, guinea pigs, and hamsters.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Balance
- Enhanced Bite
- Enhanced Senses
- Environmental Adaptation
- Prey Instinct
- Castorimorph Physiology (beavers, pocket gophers, and kangaroo rats/mice):
- Hystricomorph Physiology (porcupines, cavies, capybaras, guinea pigs, chinchillas)
- Myomorph Physiology (mice, rats, gerbils, hamsters, lemmings and voles): Environmental Adaptation
- Sciuromorph Physiology (squirrels, chipmunks, marmots, flying squirrels, dormice)
Rodents are associated with great number of mystical and supernatural abilities and connections in mythology and folklore, thus user with this power may have access to:
See Also: Rodent Tropes.