- Rodent Control
- Vermin Manipulation/Control
Users can control various rodents. They control them to do their bidding like, help them during situations, use them against foes, use them to see locations and get information about a particular place, use them for battle, use them for spying on others. The controlled rodents may cultivate bonds with the user, thus creating friendships. Also may empathize or communicate with them.
- Animal Scrying - to perceive through rodent senses.
- Mammal Empathy - to understand/feel their emotions.
- Mind Control- to control various kinds of rodents.
- Mind Link - to have mental bond.
- Taming - to tame their nature.
- Zoolingualism - to allow verbal communication.
- Animal Empowerment - to gain strength from rodents.
- Animal Manipulation
- Animal Telepathy - limited to rodents.
- Infestation - limited to rodents.
- Life Creation/Summoning - create or summon rodents.
- Psychic Persuasion and/or Mind Control - limited to rodents.
- Rodent Physiology - constant physical/mental bond may allow user to adapt to certain rodent-like traits.
- May be limited to only certain species.
- Some can only control the rodents they create or summon.
- Range maybe limited.
- Depends on environment.
- The Pied Piper (Folklore)
- Willard (Willard Film)
- The Ratman (Ratman's Notebook)
- Corvo Attano (Dishonored)
- Vera Moray/Granny Rags (Dishonored)
- Ratcatcher (DC Comics)
- Ratman (Poptropica)
- Rat Demons (Charmed)
- Squirrel Girl (Marvel); limited to Squirrels
- Mother Inferior (Marvel)
- Piper (Ghost Sweeper Mikami)
- Rat King (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles); only rats
- Ratboy (DC Animated Universe)
- Dartz (Yu-Gi-Oh!)