Bernie Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog/Archie Comics) being transformed into a robot.
Turn biological creatures into robots
The power to transform biological creatures into robots. A variation of Conversion.
- Mechanical Transformation
The user has the ability to convert any biological creature with free will into a mindless robot. The user can roboticize anything he or she so desires, converting their flesh and bone into circuitry and programming code, and in doing so, utterly destroying any free will the victim once had.
- Targets may retain free will, depending on circumstances.
- Reverting a converted target may be impossible, temporary or potentially fatal.
- Gadard (Jimmy Neutron)
- Brainiac (DC Comics)
- Techno-organic virus (Marvel Comics)
- Bastion (Marvel Comics)
- Technarchy (Marvel Comics)
- Phalanx (Marvel Comics)
- Dr. Ivo Robotnik (Sonic the Hedgehog/Archie Comics)
- The Borg (Star Trek)
- Dr. Vegapunk (One Piece)
- Franky (One Piece)
- Sovereign (Mass Effect)
- Geth (Mass Effect)
- Dr. Nefarious (Ratchet & Clank)