- Bow Manipulation
- Ribbon Control/Magic
The user can create, shape and manipulate ribbons, thin bands of material, typically cloth but also plastic or sometimes metal, used primarily as decorative binding and tying.
- Create/generate/multiply ribbons.
- Shape, compress, Liquify, and/or otherwise manipulate ribbons.
- Attack Powers using ribbons.
- Constructs Creation using ribbons, including weapons, missiles, walls, platforms, armor, etc.
- Control Manipulation
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency by using ribbons as weapons.
- Move/Lift ribbons at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Object Possession
- Artificial Element Constructs
- Bandage Manipulation
- Cloth Manipulation
- Cloth Mimicry
- Clothing Combat
- Furniture Manipulation
- Object Manipulation
- Rope Manipulation
- Thread Manipulation
- Wool Manipulation
- May be unable to create ribbons, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Unless user can strengthen the material, ribbons are vulnerable to anything that their material would be.
- Constructal strength may be limited by user's will.
- May be limited to how complicated constructs can be.
- Foxgildy (Gonna Be The Twintails)
- Ren Kimura (Marvel Comics)
- Mami Tomoe (Puella Magi)
- Kagari (Rewrite)
- Wilhelmina Carmel (Shakugan no Shana)