- Bow Manipulation
- Ribbon Control/Magic
The user can create, shape and manipulate ribbons, thin bands of material, typically cloth but also plastic or sometimes metal, used primarily as decorative binding and tying.
- Cocoon Generation
- Control Manipulation
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency by using ribbons as weapons.
- Manipulate the properties of ribbons.
- restore and repair ribbons.
- Move/Lift ribbons.
- Object Attacks using ribbons.
- Object Constructs using ribbons.
- Object Possession
- Ribbon Generation
- Trapping Combat
- Artificial Element Constructs
- Bandage Manipulation
- Cloth Manipulation
- Cloth Mimicry
- Clothing Combat
- Furniture Manipulation
- Object Manipulation
- Rope Manipulation
- Thread Manipulation
- Wool Manipulation
- May be unable to create ribbons, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Unless user can strengthen the material, ribbons are vulnerable to anything that their material would be.
- Constructal strength may be limited by user's will.
- May be limited to how complicated constructs can be.
- Foxgildy (Gonna Be The Twintails)
- Ren Kimura (Marvel Comics)
- Mami Tomoe (Puella Magi)
- Kagari (Rewrite)
- Wilhelmina Carmel (Shakugan no Shana)
- Kuru-Kuru Hime (Magical Girl Raising Project: Limited)