The ability to restore both living and non-living things. Sub-power of Absolute Restoration.
The user can restore anything living or non-living to either their optimum state, including high-speed regeneration of themselves or others, restoring life in environment, such as forests or animal life, reconstruct ruins or destroyed buildings, etc.
- Health Manipulation
- Lethality Manipulation
- Life Infusion
- Regeneration Manipulation
- Restoration Embodiment
- Restoration Physiology
- Overuse may lead to exhaustion and decrease the effectiveness of this power.
- May be limited to affecting only themselves or others.
- May not be able to revive the dead.
- Orihime Inoue (Bleach)
- Subaru (Fushigi Yuugi)
- Pollux and Cartor (God of War)
- Sadao Maou (Hataraku Maou-sama!)
- Josuke Higashikata (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable)
- Giorno Giovanna (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Golden Wind)
- Misogi Kumagawa (Medaka Box)
- Marinette Dupain-Cheng/Miraculous Ladybug (Miraculous Ladybug)
- Nagato (Naruto); via The Naraka Path
- Hardner (Rave Master)
- Saraato (Seisen Cerberus: Ryuukoku no Fatalités)
- Steven Universe (Steven Universe)
- Golden Fleece (Percy Jackson series)
- Ladybug Miraculous (Miraculous Ladybug)