The ability to recreate an entity or item after a devastating death or destruction. Not to be confused with Resurrection.
- Life Recreation
- Selective Rebirth
- Spawning (Games only)
The user can recreate themselves or others after being vanquished or a severe death by reforming one's self from energy or some other forces therefore fortifying the bodily structure to recreate the user's body.
This power also has a second effect that works on spawning those over creatures who did not die, but were wiped out from existence.
- All damages done to body will be fully restored when respawned.
- Recreating one's self after devastating death or destruction.
- Recreating others after devastating death or destruction.
- The user cannot die only can be regenerated from their life essence.
- Regenerative Transformation
- Destructive Dominion
- Digital Form
- Enhanced Self-Resurrection
- Life and Death Manipulation
- Sacrificial Creation Physiology
- May require a location, object or world to respawn from.
- May be able to respawn only limited number of times.
- Certain conditions may need to be fulfilled.
- Evil Jar (The Legend of Zelda: The Animated Series)