The power to alter the shape of beings and objects. Not to be confused with Shape Manipulation.
- Contour Manipulation
- Outline Manipulation
- Material Shaping
The user of this ability can change the shape of beings and objects, including themselves. Unlike Shapeshifting, which allows one to change their shape, form, configuration and appearance, this power only affects the shape and outline of things, everything else stays the same. They can change their shape of a tree to make it bent or fat, but everything else is unaltered. It is also different from Shape Manipulation because reshaping does not simply manipulate geometric shapes.
- Body Manipulation
- Matter Manipulation
- Molecular Manipulation
- Part Manipulation
- Shapeshifting Inducement
- Shape Manipulation
- Spatial Contortion
- Subatomic Manipulation
- Immutability prevents shape changing.
- Cannot manipulate or generate.
- Does not change the other properties or form, only shape.
- May only be temporary.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Cannot completely mimic the traits and functions of something else.
- May need to touch the object for the power to work.
- Process may be painful to target.
- Chisaki Kai (Boku No Hero)
- Sleepwalker (Marvel Comics)
- Magician (Ultimate Ghouls n' Ghosts)
- Soichi Isurugi/Blood Stalk (Kamen Rider Build)