Dr. Curt Conners is the feral introvert, Lizard (Marvel).
Mimic the attributes and traits of reptiles
- Reptilia Mimicry/Physiology
- Reptile Mimicry
The user takes on or has the traits and abilities of reptiles, including Crocodilia (crocodiles, gavials, caimans, and alligators), Sphenodontia (tuataras), Squamata (lizards, snakes, and worm lizards) and Testudines (turtles, terrapins and tortoises).
- Claw Retraction
- Decelerated Aging
- Dermal Armor - usually scales
- Enhanced Bite
- Enhanced Durability
- Enhanced Lung Capacity
- Enhanced Regeneration
- Enhanced Smell
- Prehensile Tail
- Prehensile Tongue
- Crocodilia Physiology (crocodiles, gavials, caimans, and alligators): Galloping, Speed Swimming, Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Senses, Night Vision, Enhanced Durability
- Sphenodontia Physiology (tuataras):
- Squamata Physiology (lizards, snakes, and worm lizards): Poison Generation
- Lacertilia Physiology (lizards): Anatomical Liberation, Enhanced Vision, Wallcrawling
- Serpentes Physiology (snakes): Body Shedding, Enhanced Flexibility/Elasticity
- Amphisbaeni Physiology (worm lizards): Burrowing
- Varanoidea Physiology (komodo dragons, monitor lizards): Venomous Fangs, Disease Generation via bite.
- Testudine Physiology (turtles, terrapins and tortoises): Dermal Armor, Enhanced Durability, Decelerated Aging
- May take time for beginners to learn to control.
- Reverting back to original form may be difficult.