- Reptilia Mimicry/Physiology
- Reptile Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into reptiles, including Crocodilia (crocodiles, gavials, caimans, and alligators), Sphenodontia (tuataras), Squamata (lizards, snakes, and worm lizards) and Testudines (turtles, terrapins and tortoises).
- Claw Retraction
- Decelerated Aging
- Dermal Armor - usually scales
- Enhanced Bite
- Enhanced Durability
- Enhanced Lung Capacity
- Enhanced Smell
- Prehensile Tail
- Prehensile Tongue
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Crocodilia Physiology (crocodiles, gavials, caimans, and alligators): Galloping, Speed Swimming, Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Senses, Night Vision, Enhanced Durability
- Sphenodontia Physiology (tuataras):
- Squamata Physiology (lizards, snakes, and worm lizards): Poison Generation
- Lacertilia Physiology (lizards): Anatomical Liberation, Enhanced Vision, Wallcrawling
- Serpentes Physiology (snakes): Body Shedding, Enhanced Flexibility/Elasticity
- Amphisbaeni Physiology (worm lizards): Burrowing
- Varanoidea Physiology (komodo dragons, monitor lizards): Venomous Fangs, Infectious Bite.
- Testudine Physiology (turtles, terrapins and tortoises): Dermal Armor, Enhanced Durability, Decelerated Aging
- May take time for beginners to learn to control.
- Reverting back to original form may be difficult.
- Reptiles tend to get sluggish/hibernate in cold temperatures.