Kabuto (Naruto/Naruto: Shippuden) can control snakes he summons.
Influence and control various reptilians.
Users can control various reptilians (e.g, crocodiles, lizards, snakes, turtles, dinosaurs, etc). They control them to do their bidding, like helping them during situations, using them against foes, using them to see locations and get information about a particular place, using them for battle, and using them for spying on others. User can also understand or communicate with them, hence creating and strengthening friendships.
- Mind Control- to control various kinds of reptilians.
- Mind Link - to have mental bond.
- Reptile Empathy - to understand/feel their emotions.
- Sensory Scrying
- Taming - to tame their nature.
- Zoolingualism - to allow verbal communication.
- Animal Manipulation
- Animal Telepathy - limited to reptiles.
- Life Creation/Summoning - create or summon reptiles.
- Psychic Persuasion and/or Mind Control - limited to reptiles.
- Reptilian Physiology - constant physical/mental bond may allow user to adapt to certain reptilian-like traits.
- May be limited to only certain species.
- Some can only control the reptile(s) they create or summon.
- Range maybe limited.
- Depends on environment.
- Medusa (Soul Eater)
- Anko (Naruto/Naruto: Shippuden)
- Kabuto (Naruto/Naruto: Shippuden)
- Orochimaru (Naruto/Naruto: Shippuden)
- Lizard (Marvel Comics)
- Astaroth (Demonology)