- Remote Time Jumping/Traveling
The user can move others through time without going with them, staying in the present time that they are in. The user can also bring others to the present as well.
- Space-Time Manipulation
- Temporal Duplication by remotely sending past or future self to the present
- Time Manipulation
- Time Travel
- May have trouble bringing others back if sent too far into past or future.
- Targets may cause changes while in the past, creating an alternate timeline.
- Castiel (Supernatural)
- Luke (Misfits)
- Weeping Angels (Doctor Who)
- Aku (Samurai Jack)
- Arthur Petrelli (Heroes)
- Tommy Clark (Heroes Reborn)
- Chronos/David Clinton (DC Comics/Justice League Unlimited)
- Dialga (Pokémon)
- Clockwork (Ben 10 Series)
- Professor Zapotec and Professor Marlin (Mickey Mouse)