- Coordinate Change/Movement
- Long-range Teleportation
- Move Point
User can teleport matter/energy from one location to another without transporting oneself along or requiring physical contact.
- Teleport objects into a target, causing telefrag, punching holes or bisecting the opponent. This can be considered a form of Spatial Attacks, as such ability cannot be blocked.
- Advanced users can even teleport the surrounding air or water molecules if physical ammunition, like bullets or needles, is lacking.
- Teleport an attack back at the target.
- When under attack, swap locations with the target to defend yourself as well as putting them in danger.
- Teleport a massive object above the target, letting it crash down to crush the opponent to death.
- Partial Teleportation
- Teleport out of harm's way.
- Teleport great distances, reducing travel time.
- Teleport past walls and obstacles.
- Teleport matter/energy to another location, creating instant mailing.
- Summon matter/energy by means of teleportation.
- Banish matter/energy by means of teleportation.
- Teleport beings to other worlds or areas and back.
- Teleport bullets, harmful agents and pathogens out of one's body.
- Space Depletion
- Space Generation
- Teleportation Beam Emission
- Telekinetic Teleportation
- Warping Teleportation
- Conscious Spatial Awareness
- Cosmic Awareness
- Cosmic Teleportation
- Meta Teleportation (advanced version)
- Spatial Expansion
- Spatial Manipulation
- User may not possess Conscious Spatial Awareness or Cosmic Awareness, which could make teleporting living organisms dangerous.
- User may not possess Spatial Expansion, which would limit their teleportation options.
- User may have to focus more to prevent from affecting an incorrect target.
- Range of ability and allowable weight of matter/energy may have a limit.
- User may damage their body by teleporting too often in a short period of time.
- User may lose control of their power if under a lot of mental stress.
- May not be able to teleport others who can also teleport.
- May require target to be in line of sight to work.