The ability to become as powerful as another perceives oneself as being. Not be confused with Belief Dependent Physiology.
- Perception Dependent Strength
- Psychological Metaphysical Conversion
The user can become as powerful as another perceives them as being. If their opponent perceives the user as being strong or threatening, they will become so. If the user is perceived as some all powerful evil monster that is what they will become.
- Enhanced Strength; if perceived as physically powerful
- Invulnerability; if perceived as physically implacable
- Shapeshifting; the user becomes what they are perceived to be
- If the user is perceived as weak by their opponent or themselves, they will become weaker as a result.
- Switching forms may be involuntary.
- Brian Banner (Marvel Comics)