Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "What doesn't kill me only makes me stronger."
- ― Friedrich Nietzsche
The power to recover from any damage and grow much stronger. Variation of Supernatural Regeneration.
- Empowering Regeneration
- Recovery Empowerment/Affinity
- Regenerative Affinity
User can recover from virtually any damage almost instantly, growing substantially stronger in the process. Reckless users may even damage/destroy themselves to accelerate their empowerment even further.
- Adaptive Power-Level
- Adaptive Regeneration
- Damage Empowerment
- Damage Memorization
- Defunct Physiology
- Infinite Life Energy
- Mutative Regeneration
- Regenerative Transformation
- Supernatural Regeneration/Ultimate Regeneration/Meta Regeneration
- Weaponized Body
- Adaptive Replication
- Adaptive Resurrection
- Meta Regeneration
- Reactive Adaptation
- Regenerative Durability
- Regenerative Replication
- Resurrection Empowerment
- Self-Harm Empowerment
- Effects may be temporary
- User may be vulnerable to neutralization methods that cause no damage.
- Powers capable of causing instant death may be able to bypass this ability.
- The endless reconstruction/upgrading may chip away the user's humanity.
- Healing Factor Nullification can prevent the user from regenerating.
- Priscilla (Claymore)
- Makina Hoshimura (Corpse Princess)
- All Shikabane Hime (Corpse Princess); after killing 108 Shikabane
- Gozu (Area D-Inou Ryouiki)
- Genocyber (Genocyber)
- Hulk (Marvel)
- Doomsday (DC Comics)
- Evangelion Mark. 09 (Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo)
- Cell (Dragon Ball Z)
- Meta Cooler (Dragon Ball Z)
- Saiyans (Dragon Ball Z); via Zenkai
- Phoenix Ikki (Saint Seiya)
- Tennyo (Whateley Academy)
- Killer Croc/Waylon Jones (Arkham Game Series)