Power to to manipulate reflexes.
- Instinct Manipulation/Control
- Reflex Control
The user is able to manipulate reflexes, the involuntary and nearly instantaneous movement in response to a stimulus. This includes flinching, itching, flinching, blinking, coughing, shivering and so on. User can speed up or slow down reflexes, turn certain reflexes on/off and speed up reflexes.
- Activation & Deactivation (reflexes only)
- Adoptive Muscle Memory
- Aim Dodging
- Combat Perception
- Nerve Manipulation
- Peak Human Reflexes/Enhanced Reflexes/Supernatural Reflexes
- Power Apex Inducement
- Reflex Acceleration/Dampening
- Reflex Immunity
- Biological Manipulation
- Body Manipulation
- Equilibrium Manipulation (righting reflex)
- Muscle Manipulation
- Neural Impulse Manipulation
- Spine Manipulation
- May be limited to certain reflexes.
- May be able to control only their own reflexes or that of others.
- Ikki Kurogane (Chivalry of a Failed Knight)