Power to to manipulate reflexes.
- Instinct Manipulation/Control
- Reflex Control
The user is able to manipulate reflexes, the involuntary and nearly instantaneous movement in response to a stimulus. This includes flinching, itching, flinching, blinking, coughing, shivering and so on. With this, one could speed up or slow down reflexes, or they could turn certain reflexes on or off. They can even speed up their own reflexes if they wish to do so.
- Activation & Deactivation (reflexes only)
- Brain Manipulation
- Nerve Manipulation
- Peak Human Reflexes/Enhanced Reflexes/Supernatural Reflexes
- Reflex Acceleration/Dampening
- Reflex Immunity
- Biological Manipulation
- Body Manipulation
- Equilibrium Manipulation (righting reflex)
- Muscle Manipulation
- Neural Impulse Manipulation
- Spine Manipulation
- May be limited to certain reflexes.
- May be able to control only their own reflexes or that of others.
- Ikki Kurogane (Chivalry of a Failed Knight)