Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to be immune to alterations by transferring them to others. Sub-power of Causality Manipulation.
- Reflective Invincibility
- Voodoo Effect
User can push alterations affecting them onto others, either before (immutability) or after it happens (restoration). It notably applies to any ill effect: physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, magical, power-induced, etc.
This works both as perfect defense and perfect retaliation, as the user can both shrug any damages and send them back on the target of his/her choice (living things or inanimate objects).
This reflection can also be used as a mean of direct offense, by causing oneself damages that will be preemptively transferred to others like a living voodoo doll (before causing the user any actual harm).
Advanced users can transfer a single effect to several targets, stack up damages for more powerful counters, and extend the concept of "ill effect" to negative situations not directly affecting his body or mind (like restrain/imprisonment).
- Absolute Counter
- Absolute Defense
- Damage Distribution
- Death Transferal
- Disease Transferal
- Empathic Masochism
- Magic Immunity
- Pain Transferal
- Power Echo
- Power Immunity
- Power Reflection
- Psychic Shield
- Wound Transferal
- Attack Ignoring
- Attack Movement Manipulation
- Causality Manipulation
- Damage Distribution
- May be limited to certain types of alteration (such as physical, mental, etc)
- The ability's offensive potential is limited to the reflection of damages.
- Users can be tricked into technical defeat, like imprisonment.
- Cannot reflect those with Universal Irreversibility and Conceptual Attacks.
- Useless against Absolute Change.
- Jugram Haschwalth (Bleach); via the Balance
- Cao Cao (Highschool DxD); via Pearl Treasure
- Cain (Judeo-Christian Mythology)
- Gagamaru Chougasaki (Medaka Box); limited to damage
- SCP-073 (SCP Foundation)