The power to control the science of reflections.
- Reflective Magic/Science
User can create, shape and manipulate reflections, by controlling and/or using mirrors and/or reflecting surfaces that can be used to reflect/redirect attacks. Users can turn the reflections into real objects/beings, turn mirrors and reflections into prisons, storage-places or dimensions of their own use, manipulate space inside reflections, and so on.
- Catoptric Replication
- Catoptric Teleportation
- Deflection/Power Reflection
- Distortion Manipulation by twisting the mirror and/or altering reflections.
- Illusion Manipulation
- Inverted Dimension
- Mirror Imprisonment
- Mimic anything reflected:
- Reflective Attacks
- Reflection Destruction
- Crystal Manipulation
- Glass Manipulation
- Ice Manipulation
- Mirror Manipulation
- Portal Creation: mirrors sometimes act as portals, as well as reflect everything back.
- Power Echo: reflecting any attack directed against the user back to attacker or target of choice.
- Reflective Immutability
- Sound Manipulation: sound can be reflected.
- Spatial Manipulation: distort space to reflect anything back at the source.
- Vector Manipulation: deflect everything back.
- May only be able to control reflections and not actual mirrors/reflecting surfaces.
- Must always have reflective areas to perform certain abilities such as "Mirror Travel"
- Without a reliable reflective surface, this power may be useless.