The power to recreate what was destroyed. Sub-power of Absolute Restoration. Variation of Creation. Not to be confused with Destructive Dominion or Remaking.
- Creation Restoration
The user can recreate anything that was destroyed in any way. In short, the user can undo the damage caused by powers such as Destruction, Explosion Inducement, etc should they destroy objects.
- Can only create things that was destroyed.
- Cannot undo Nonexistence.
- Celestialsapiens (Ben 10 Alien Force)
- Sugilite (Ben 10)
- Kaiser Dragon (Final Fantasy VI)
- Dyntos (Kid Icarus: Uprising)
- Shizuku Ishiki (King of Thorn)
- Galactus (Marvel)
- Chousin (Tenchi Muyo Ryo-Ohki series)
- Harihara (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Hex (Ben 10 Series); limited to the Charms of Bezel
- Mysterons (Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons/Gerry Anderson's New Captain Scarlet)
Harihara (Valkyrie Crusade) is the goddess of creation and destruction that destroys and recreate anything she doesn't like.