The ability to go into a mode made for recovering. Variation of Mode Switching.
- Healing Mode
- Health Mode
- Replenishing Mode
- Revival Mode
The user can can go into a mode that is made for recovery, healing from the wounds and injuries they may receive anywhere, refill their energy if it is low, and cure themselves of diseases. They can also get back up from being knocked down quicker. Most of the time, however, this power leaves the user vulnerable.
- Dormant Form
- Healing Coma
- Meta Regeneration
- Mode Switching
- Powered Form
- Support Powers
- Time of use could be limited.
- Returning to the normal form may be hard or impossible.
- May be left vulnerable while healing
- May not be able to use other abilities in this mode.
- Akatsuki Ousawa (Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero)
- Pokemon that can use Rest (Pokemon)
- All Playable Fighters (Sonic Battle) via Heal Skill
- Kirito (Sword Art Online)