The ability to go into a mode made for recovering. Variation of Mode Switching.
- Healing Mode
- Health Mode
- Replenishing Mode
- Revival Mode
The user can can go into a mode that is made for recovery, healing from the wounds and injuries they may receive anywhere, refill their energy if it is low, and cure themselves of diseases. They can also get back up from being knocked down quicker. Most of the time, however, this power leaves the user vulnerable.
- Internal Bodily Cleansing
- Foreign Forces Removal
- Healing Energy Manipulation
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Dormant Form
- Healing Coma
- Meta Regeneration
- Mode Switching
- Powered Form
- Support Powers
- Time of use could be limited.
- Returning to the normal form may be hard or impossible.
- May be left vulnerable while healing
- May not be able to use other abilities in this mode.
- Akatsuki Ousawa (Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero)
- Users of Egghead (Breath of Fire IV)
- Everyone (Legend of Dragoon); via Defend
- Samus Aran (Metroid: Other M); via Concentration
- Kai Chisaki (My Hero Academia); via Overhaul
- Pokemon that can use Rest (Pokemon)
- All Playable Fighters (Sonic Battle) via Heal Skill
- Kirito (Sword Art Online)
- Heart Ring (The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages & Seasons)