- Recoil Invulnerability/Resistance
- Recoiling Immunity/Invulnerability
User is immune to recoil, being completely invulnerable to the effects of recoil and being pushed back upon exerting a force, such as firing a gun and feeling "pushed back" once shot, or a boat being kicked with the user being kicked away from it at the docks due to Newton's Third Law.
- Ballistics Manipulation
- Dermal Armor
- Momentum Manipulation
- Physical Force Manipulation
- Physics Manipulation
- Recoil Manipulation
- Can still be affected by the force that was supposed to cause the recoil.
- May not work on strong objects.
Known Users Edit
- Pokémon with the ability "Rock Head" (Pokémon)
- Asura (Soul Eater)