- "Space. Literally it means 'nothing' - a vacuum between stars and planets. But by the same token, it means everything. It's what connects all our worlds."
- ― Captain Janeway (Star Trek Voyager)
The power to connect different dimensions, universes or realities together. Opposite to Realm Closure.
- Reality Connection/Link
User can connect any realm/reality to another, either temporarily or permanently. Connected realities can lead to exchanges of objects, forces and even people.
- Dimensional Exchange
- Dimensional Travel
- Domain Manipulation
- Parallel Reality Sharing
- Parallel Reality Synching
- Portal Creation
- Will of the Mental World (Big Order)
- Eye of God (El-Hazard)
- Interdimensional Rift (Gravity Falls)
- Stanford's Portal (Gravity Falls)
- Pathway to Grimgar (Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash)
- Keyblade (Kingdom Hearts)
- Realm Crystal (Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu)
- Gate Rune (Suikoden)
- The Dyad Tree (Every Witch Way and WITS Academy)
- Holy Grails (Shining Tears x Wind)
- Hekapoo (Star vs. the Forces of Evil)