- "Reality has exiled me. I am no longer bound by its laws."
- ― Ixidor, Reality Sculptor, Magic: The Gathering
The ability to manipulate reality.
- Actuality Manipulation
- Objective Reality Distortion
- Reality Adjustment/Alteration/Bending/Control/Distortion/Manipulation/Overwriting
- Self-Wish Granting
User can create, shape and manipulate reality just by thinking about it; while weaker users are limited to what is already considered "real", stronger ones can make changes from nothing. Depending on the power of a reality warper, they may alter something as tangible as physics and the universe to something inconceivable like logic.
- Biological Manipulation:
- Cosmological Force Manipulation:
- Elemental Manipulation:
- Psionic Manipulation:
- Superpower Manipulation:
- Unique Manipulations:
- Absolute Force Manipulation
- Absolute Law Manipulation
- Absolute Psionic Power
- Answer Manipulation
- Being Manipulation
- Bond Manipulation
- Boundary Manipulation
- Causality Manipulation
- Event Manipulation
- Existence Manipulation
- Fact Manipulation
- Metaphysics Manipulation
- Meta Matter Manipulation
- Meta Power Manipulation
- Meta Probability Manipulation
- Meta Space-Time Manipulation
- Nothingness Manipulation
- Pataphysics Manipulation
- Trans-Reality Manipulation
- Truth Manipulation
- Universal Manipulation
- Cartoon Physics: Replace or apply absurd laws of the universe.
- Choicifery: Manipulate reality via choices.
- Comic Narration: Control reality via comic books.
- Dual Warping: Warp reality both rationally and irrationally.
- Fairytale Warping: Alter reality by via the principles of storytelling.
- Faithifery: Alter reality according to one's belief.
- Gesturify: Affect the very fabric of reality simply by using different forms of gestures.
- Logic Manipulation: Control the very rules of logic and reason.
- Mentifery: Power to turn thoughts and imagination into reality; the original and purest form of reality warping
- Narration: Manipulate reality via writing.
- Oneiric Reality Manipulation: Warp reality via dreams/nightmares.
- Pathifery: Control reality based on instincts/emotions, rather than actual coherent thoughts or words.
- Possibility Reconstruction: Control reality with already existing possibilities.
- Quantum String Manipulation: Distort reality by manipulating quantum strings.
- Reality Artistry: Control reality via art.
- Reality Level Manipulation" Control the various levels of reality.
- Reality Randomization: Control reality in a random way.
- Reality Playing: Transform games into reality.
- Reality Weaponry: Manipulate reality with weapons.
- Science Manipulation: Control reality by controlling the scientific law.
- Subjective Reality: Turn fantasies into a reality by manipulating the boundary between them.
- True Illusion: Turn your illusions into reality.
- Uncertainty Manipulation: Warp reality via paranormal and unfathomable feats, allowing creations of anomalies and among other things.
- Virtual Warping: Control reality in computer-like fashion.
- Data Warping: Control reality by Data, Information and Knowledge.
- Vocifery: Change reality by always being right.
- Figurative Vocifery: Warp reality by speaking metaphorically.
- Wish Granting: Control reality by granting wishes.
- Absolute Wish - Wishes without limits.
- Xenopsychic Reality Warping: Control reality based on the thoughts and imagination of others.
- Users of this stage cannot break the laws of physics, but they can bend them, such as running on vertical walls and Rule Bending. They are the weakest of reality warpers, being severely limited and are debatable to being called "Reality Warpers".
- Users of this can mimic animated characters. Users of this level of power are known for holding powers such as Cartoon Physics, performing a seemingly impossible feat (e.g. producing a mallet out of thin air). Some may be able to impose their laws onto others.
- Users of this power level are very powerful force to be reckon with. They can manipulate physics, allowing them to not only bend, but even break the laws of physics. Being the general form of reality warper, 'Physics Manipulators' can invent their own physical laws and impose them on the rest of the universe.
- These are the rarest and most powerful of reality warpers. Not only that they can break the laws of physics, they can control the very rules of logic and reason, able to perform a feat that is not only impossible, but also inconceivable. They are so powerful, they may appear to be practically omnipotent.
- Absolute Existence
- Absolute Wish
- Actuality Manipulation
- Alpha Reality
- Alternate Reality Insertion
- Existence Assignment
- Meta Probability Manipulation
- Nigh Omnipotence - Powerful reality warpers can do almost anything they want.
- Objectivity Manipulation
- Omega Reality
- Possibility Manipulation
- Psycho Warping
- Reality Embodiment
- Reality Magic
- Rumor Manipulation
- Subjective Reality
- Unreality Manipulation
- Wish Granting
- Can be outdone by users of Alpha Reality.
- Users of Reality Anchoring and Reality Separation are immune.
- Limited by how much raw power the user actually possesses.
- Overpowered by Omnipotence, Omnilock, Omni-Negation and other Omnipotent Powers.
- Reality Warping and Paradox Manipulation tend to cancel each other out.
- Users of Reality Restoration can simply undo everything.
- Basic knowledge of things, creativity and desire for things to happen are needed for the user to warp reality effectively.
- Cannot fool users of Reality Perception.
- Power can be negated by users of Reality Alteration Negation.
- May need to be within a reality to be able to bend it.
- If user is placed in a realm with its reality is destroyed, they may be powerless.
- Unless they have Reality Awareness or Reality Perception, user may be vulnerable to Illusion Manipulation.
- May need to perform certain actions to use the power (rhyming, writing, etc.).
- May be hard to control.
- In Marvel Comics, reality manipulators affect the atomic structure of matter as well as energy (much like all kinds of Matter Manipulating powers) in order to affect reality, whereas actual Reality Warping is buried in mystery of how it is really used.
See Also: Reality Warper.