- "Reality has exiled me. I am no longer bound by its laws."
- ― Ixidor, Reality Sculptor, Magic: The Gathering
The ability to manipulate reality.
- Factual Manipulation
- Reality Adjustment/Alteration/Bending/Control/Distortion/Manipulation/Overwriting
Users can create, change, destroy, or even alter reality just by thinking about it; while weaker users are limited to what is already considered "real", stronger ones can make changes from nothing. Depending on the power of a reality warper, they may alter something as tangible as physics to something inconceivable like logic.
- Biological Manipulation:
- Elemental Manipulation:
- Force Manipulation:
- Psionic Manipulation:
- Superpower Manipulation:
- Unique Manipulations:
- Absolute Will
- Answer Manipulation
- Bond Manipulation
- Boundary Manipulation
- Causality Manipulation
- Event Manipulation
- Existence Manipulation
- Law Manipulation
- Metaphysics Manipulation
- Meta Probability Manipulation
- Nothingness Manipulation
- Probability Manipulation
- Truth Manipulation
- Universal Manipulation
- Cartoon Physics: replace or apply absurd laws of the universe.
- Comic Narration: Control reality via comic books.
- Dual Warping: Warp reality both rationally and irrationally.
- Faithifery: Alter reality according to one's belief.
- Logic Manipulation: Control the very rules of logic and reason. This is considered the rarest and most powerful form of Reality Warping.
- Mentifery: Manipulate reality via thoughts and imagination.
- Narration: Manipulate reality via writing.
- Oneiric Reality Manipulation: Warp reality via dreams/nightmares.
- Pathifery: Control reality based on instincts/emotions, rather than actual coherent thoughts or words.
- Possibility Reconstruction: Control reality with already existing possibilities.
- Reality Artistry: Control reality via art.
- Reality Randomization: Control reality in a random way.
- Reality Playing: Transform games into reality.
- Science Manipulation: Control reality by controlling the scientific law.
- Subjective Reality: Turn fantasies into a reality by manipulating the boundary between them.
- True Illusion: Turn your illusions into reality.
- Virtual Warping: Control reality in computer-like fashion.
- Data Warping: Control reality by Data, Information and Knowledge.
- Vocifery: Change reality by always being right.
- Figurative Vocifery: Warp reality by speaking metaphorically.
- Wish Granting: Control reality by granting wishes.
- Absolute Wish - Wishes without limits.
- Xenopsychic Reality Warping: Control reality based on the thoughts and imagination of others.
- Users of this stage cannot break the laws of physics, but they can bend them, such as running on vertical walls and Rule Bending. They are the weakest of reality warpers, being severely limited and are debatable to being called "Reality Warpers".
- Users of this can mimic animated characters. Users of this level of power are known for holding powers such as Cartoon Physics, performing a seemingly impossible feat (e.g. producing a mallet out of thin air). Some may be able to impose their laws onto others.
- Users of this power level are very powerful force to be reckon with. They can manipulate Physics, allowing them to not only bend, but even break the laws of physics. Being the general form of reality warper, 'Physics Manipulators' can invent their own physical laws and impose them on the rest of the universe.
- These are the rarest and most powerful of reality warpers. Not only that they can break the laws of physics, they can control the very rules of logic and reason, able to perform a feat that is not only impossible, but also inconceivable. They are so powerful, they may appear to be practically omnipotent.
- Absolute Existence
- Alpha Reality
- Meta Probability Manipulation
- Nigh Omnipotence - Powerful reality warpers can do almost anything they want.
- Omega Reality
- Possibility Manipulation
- Psycho Warping
- Reality Embodiment
- Reality Magic
- Subjective Reality
- Unrestricted Wishes
- Wish Granting
- Users of Reality Anchoring and Reality Separation are immune.
- Limited by how much raw power users actually possess.
- May need to be within a reality to be able to bend it.
- If user is placed in a realm with its reality is destroyed, they are powerless.
- Overpowered by Omnipotence, Omnilock, Omni-Negation and other Omnipotent Powers.
- Reality warping and Paradox Manipulation tend to cancel each other out.
- Users are vulnerable to Illusion Manipulation.
- Users of Reality Restoration can simply undo everything.
- Basic knowledge of things, creativity and desire for things to happen are needed for users to warp reality effectively.
- Cannot fool users of Reality Perception.
- Power can be negated by users of Reality Alteration Negation.
- May need to perform certain actions to use the power (rhyming, writing, etc.).
See Also: Reality Warper