The ability to shift existence into another plane of reality.
The user can shift themselves or their reality into another reality or plane of existence and/or pulling existences from other planes into their residual reality.
- While the user can change their surroundings to fit their fantasy life, the reality in question has to exist. Although there are infinite number of planes that can be in existence, none may fit their fantasy and thus their power may not always work as desired.
- Users retain their knowledge, which may not be suit for the life that they fancy. Nothing guarantees that they are capable of doing what they want to do spiritually, either, though their physical being may be different according to the background of their reality.
- The plane of existence that the user once resided in still exists. Thus, an omniversal threat from the other universe may still endanger the user.
- Pattern Initiates (Chronicles of Amber); primarily travel
- Logrus Masters (Chronicles of Amber); primarily summoning
- Access (Marvel/DC Comics)
- Mr. Majestic (Image Comics)
- Pariah (DC Comics)
- Himiko (Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure)
- Shirley (Fairly Odd Parents/Jimmy Neutron)
- Funny Valentine (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7: Steel Ball Run)
- Satoshi Imamiya (Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi); after training with Abe-No-Seimei
- Darthon (Regular Show)
- Kischur Zelretch Schweinorg (Type Moon)
- Yukari Yakumo (Touhou Project)
- Dimension shunters (Skulduggery Pleasant)
- Chalktalk (Wild Cards)