Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Existence In-Between
- Reality Lock/Seal
User exists outside the concepts of reality, and as such are immune to just about anything that would affect or harm them, whether it's any changes or halts made to space, time or reality; any potential changes made will be rectified and restored and regenerated to its original state. Any changes to the reality will be noticed by the user, aware of the differences between the original and any changes.
- Absolute Immortality
- Nigh Immutability
- Knowledge of the effects of Reality Warping happening around them and be immune to the effects of the said power.
- Meta Regeneration
- Meta Teleportation
- Nothingness Physiology
- Reality Departure
- Temporal Cognition
- Ultimate Intangibility
- Boundary Manipulation
- Fantasy Travelling
- Nothingness Manipulation
- Reality Warping
- Self-Existence Manipulation
- Spatial-Temporal Lock
- Subjective Reality
- Absolute and Conceptual Attacks that transcend reality may cause damage to the user.
- Unlike Spatial-Temporal Lock, does not protect user against Meta Space and Time Manipulations, as they transcend reality.
- Some users still feel temporal changes, even if they are unaffected by them. Such as feeling subjective centuries pass while time is being accelerated but not aging.
- Pain may not be negated, disregarding immortality and regeneration granted.