- "One of the many possibilities… of the Continuum Shift"
- ― Blazblue Continuum Shift
The ability to warp reality by selecting a possible reality/timeline and make it be the "true" reality. Variation of Meta Probability Manipulation.
- Default Reality Determination
- Reality Authentication/Change/Switching
User can completely rewrite reality and all it's contents simply by choosing one of the infinite potential worlds or timelines that are available and then make the one chosen be the single "true" reality. Reverting everything else back into mere "What if" scenarios.
The changes that could be made with this power are potentially endless in variety. Due to the fact that users are capable of altering anything in existence regardless of their target's size or composition. Whether they be defined or abstract, meager or grand, physical or mystical. As long as the probability isn't a complete zero, users are able to achieve all they desire.
To put it in simple terms. If there is a type of world that you wish for and it happens to be possible one way or another, then you are not only able to make it real, but also make it be the only world that is to ever truly be real in all of existence.
- Alpha Reality (Technically with the selected "true" reality.)
- Causality Manipulation
- Existence Manipulation
- Meta Probability Manipulation (On a grand scale.)
- Omega Reality (By reaching to the very "edge" of existence)
- Origin Manipulation (Being able to change the "true" reality)
- Reality Searching
- Truth Manipulation (Via selecting which reality is true.)
- Variable Manipulation
- Absolute Restoration
- Butterfly Effect
- Cosmic Manipulation
- Fate Manipulation
- Meta Space-Time Manipulation
- Phenomenon Manipulation
- Possibility Reconstruction
- Reality Rejection
- Uncertainty Manipulation
- The possibility the user wishes to be "true" must not be an absolute zero.
- Realities/timelines maybe limited to the stories' context.
- While other realities/timelines are reduced in probability due to not being the single "truth", they may still have an effect.
- Black Belt (8-Bit Theater); via getting lost
- Noel Vermillion (Blazblue)
- Izanami (Blazblue)
- Observers (Blazblue)
- Rachel Alucard
- Takamaghara System
- Yhwach (Bleach); via "the almighty"
- Galdes (Final Fantasy Chronicles: Ring of Fates); as the Moongod
- Multiversal Singularities (Transformers)
- Bernkastel (Umineko no Naku koro Ni)
- Lambdadelta (Umineko no Naku koro Ni)
- Coil (Worm)