Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "One of the many possibilities... of the Continuum Shift"
- ― Blazblue Continuum Shift
The ability to warp reality by validating a possibility as the "true" reality to where they reside. A variation of Meta Probability Manipulation.
- Default Reality Determination
- Reality Authentication/Change/Switching
Users are able to completely change the world and everything residing in it merely by choosing one potential reality/timeline among the myriads of alternate possibilities and authorizing it as the single true reality, returning every other previous possible world to the void of alternate outcomes.
The potential changes are limitless in diversity, as they can affect virtually any variable in any way, and able to range from slight alterations to radical upheavals, all of which are according to the user's wishes and dreams.
The only plausible limiting factor is the fact that any probable universe may have to remain within the context of the story. Despite that though, their array of choices still remains high.
- Absolute Existence
- Absolute Restoration
- Alpha Reality (Technically with the selected "true" reality.)
- Boundary Manipulation (On an omniversal scale.)
- Causality Manipulation
- Omni-Physics Manipulation
- Origin Manipulation (Being able to change the "true" reality)
- Totality Manipulation
- Variable Collapse
- Variable Manipulation
- Plane Physiology (Becoming a phy. embodiment of the prime reality)
- Planeswalking (By switching "true" realities)
- Event Manipulation
- Fate Manipulation
- Pata Perception
- Transcendent Science
- Uncertainty Manipulation
- The possibility the user wishes to be "true" must not be an absolute zero.
- Realities/timelines maybe limited to the stories' context.
- While other realities/timelines are reduced in probability due to not being the single "truth", they may still have an effect.
- Black Belt (8-Bit Theater); via getting lost
- Noel Vermillion (Blazblue)
- Izanami (Blazblue)
- Observers (Blazblue)
- Rachel Alucard
- Takamaghara System
- Galdes (Final Fantasy Chronicles: Ring of Fates); as the Moongod
- Multiversal Singularities (Transformers)
- Bernkastel (Umineko no Naku koro Ni)
- Lambdadelta (Umineko no Naku koro Ni)
- Coil (Worm)