- "I reject your reality and substitute my own"
- ― Adam Savage possibly quoting The Dungeonmaster
The power to achieve supernatural feats by rejecting aspects of reality. Sub-power of Nonexistence.
- Reality Denial
The user can achieve supernatural feats by rejecting aspects of reality. They can become indestructible by denying physical damage, deny the laws of physics, and even become immortal by denying death/aging.
- Apathy by rejecting emotions.
- Death Inducement
- Event Denial
- Event Negation
- Infinite Supply
- Inhibition Release
- Limited Physics Manipulation
- Gravity Negation
- Possibility Reconstruction
- Time Stopping by rejecting time.
- Supernatural Condition by rejecting physical limitations.
- Absolute Condition by rejecting every physical, mental and spiritual limitation.
- Absolute Immortality by rejecting death.
- Absolute Restoration by rejecting irreversible act.
- Causality Negation by rejecting cause and effect.
- Causality Reversal by rejecting what conceptually happens.
- Immutability by rejecting changes to oneself.
- Meta Ability Creation by rejecting impossibilities correctly.
- Meta Power Immunity by rejecting the effects of all superpowers.
- Nonexistence by rejecting the existence of something.
- Omnilock by rejecting all of reality in general.
- Reality Modding by rejecting the cosmological parameters.
- Universal Irreversibility by rejecting events that negate ones actions.
- User must be in constant denial to maintain these feats.
- Whatever the user accepts can be used against them.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Taito Kurogane (A Dark Rabbit Has Seven Lives); via Dark Rabbit Mode
- Orihime Inoue (Bleach)
- Espers (To aru Majutsu no Index)
- Misogi Kumagawa (Medaka Box)
- Izanagi users (Naruto)
- Basara Toujou (Testament of Sister New Devil); via Banyuusekiryoku
- Frisk (Undertale); via Determination