- Random Reality Warping
- Spontaneous Reality Warping
The user can cause the fabric of reality to be altered randomly. this can manifest in a variety of ways, such as: creating various things, such as life or bombs, or causing Destruction to anything around them, heal or kill, or even bestow random powers on themselves or others. Any effect can be reached, only that it will be always random. Like Reality Warping, it can be at a small, cosmic level or even universal level.
- Death Inducement
- Explosion Inducement
- Power Randomization
- Superpower Manipulation
- Teleportation/Remote Teleportation
- Time Travel
- May have some level of Luck protecting them from directly harmful effects.
- Nigh Omnipotence - though random, almost anything could be possible through this power.
- Subjective Reality - Users may be powerful enough to bring random fantasies to life.
- Reality Anchoring - Users may possess a natural immunity to their own power, to prevent themselves from dying, from either Biological Explosion or the likes.
- By nature, the power is completely random, meaning the user could create a monster, or even a black hole.
- This is usually the result of unconscious reality warpers, therefore changes may be negative.
- Due to conscious control being potentially limited or even entirely absent, user may become as much a danger to self as to others.
- Users of Reality Anchoring and Omnilock are immune.
- Users of Reality Warping can remove effects.
- Bugs (Ah! My Goddess)
- Unown (Pokemon)
- Proteus (Marvel)
- Torque Bomb (Bas-Lag Cycle)
- Coils (Dimension W); via being broken
- Gates to The Far Realm (Planescape)
- Infinite Improbability Drive (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
- SCP-2821 (SCP Foundation)