The power to perceive reality and truth.
- Illusion Immunity
- Truth Perception
The user can perceive reality, allowing them to sense the whole truth no matter how it is hidden. If the user is questioning someone, they will automatically know if target is lying and sense the truth.
They are immune to illusions caused by users of Telepathy, Mental Manipulation, and Illusion Manipulation, even if the users of those themselves are not in the area (as in another building). The power can also be used to produce answers to questions that the user speaks aloud.
The user cannot be fooled by tricksters or reality warpers who try to deceive them.
- 4th Wall Awareness
- Answer Intuition
- Astral Vision
- Boundary Perception
- Essence Reading
- Illusion Awareness
- Lie Detection
- Parallel Viewing
- Reality Awareness
- Reality Clarification
- Shapeshifting Awareness
- Truth Detection
- The sheer amount of lies and deceptions in human society may lead the user to misanthropy.
- Without the support of delusions, life may become very hard to bear with, leading to insanity.
- Weak against Unknown Inducement.
- Professor Paradox (Ben 10)
- Adam (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Joker (DC Comics); due to enhanced form of insanity
- The Phantom Stranger (DC Comics)
- Nate Heywood (DC Legends of Tomorrow)
- Rachel Elizabeth Dare (The Heroes of Olympus)
- Sightblinder (Book of Swords)