- Reality Remaking
Users can modify reality via the creation of "mods", customized fragments of reality overwriting the original. Each modification must be precisely defined in order to work properly, the last ones overwriting the previous in case of contradiction.
These mods can do almost anything, add new elements, remove existing ones and modify any aspect of reality. Each of them can be activated and deactivated at will, re-modified or removed, allowing users to try out an unlimited number of experiences without consequences.
- Boundary Manipulation
- Causality Manipulation
- Diverse Interface
- Dual Warping
- Interaction Manipulation
- Knowledge Manipulation
- Law Manipulation
- Meta-Concept Manipulation
- Meta Existence Manipulation
- Meta Space-Time Manipulation
- Meta Variable Manipulation
- Omni-Element Manipulation
- Omni-Physics Manipulation
- Phenomenon Manipulation
- Possibility Manipulation
- Quantum Foam Manipulation
- Reality Interface
- Truth Manipulation
- Modifications must be precisely defined in advance.
- Limited by the user's knowledge and understanding.
- Doctor Eggman (Archie's Sonic the Hedgehog); via Genesis Wave
- Players (Garry's Mod) via specialized user-created mods
- Morpheus (DC); when enough people dream the same thing
- Angel Boat (If Her Flag Breaks)
- All Spellcasters (Scrapped Princess)
- Harvesters (The Deaths of Ian Stone)
- Ultimate Destruction Program (Ah! My Goddess)
- Genesis Wave (Archie's Sonic the Hedgehog)