The power to expel anything/everything from reality and erase its connection to it. Variation of Expulsion.
- Existence Expulsion
User can expel anything or anyone from reality, allowing them to erase/remove a targets connection to it which can either erase them from reality, possibly leading to a state of Nonexistence or separate them from it, leaving them trapped in a void outside reality.
- Users of Freedom, Erasure Immunity, Reality Anchoring and Shortcut Access are immune.
- Weak against Reality Restoration.
- Kevin Brashear (Marvel Comics)
- Arata Kasuga (Trinity Seven)
- Kamisato Kakeru (Toaru Majutsu no Index)
- Tenketsu (Kekkaishi)
- Ether Gaps (Ad&D)