The power to embody all of reality. Variation of Power Manifestation.
- Reality Incarnate
- Reality Personification
- The Real One
The user acts as the physical manifestation or personification of a reality and possesses absolute dominion over it, allowing any and all desires to be achieved. A common method of becoming the embodiment of reality is by fusing with it.
- All Reality Manipulation powers.
- Alpha Reality
- Cosmic Entity Physiology
- Creation/Cosmic Creation
- Law Manipulation
- Reality Perception
- Reality Condition
- Almighty Object Fusion
- Cosmic Keystone
- Nigh Omnipotence/Omnipotence
- Power Manifestation
- Universal Embodiment
- Experience and knowledge may be needed.
- If the user is destroyed all reality may collapse.
- If this power was obtained by fusing with object, destruction of said object will strip the user of their power and may even kill them.
- Catalyst Comet (Adventure Time)
- Ceu (Combo)
- Atomos (Final Fantasy XI)
- The Beyonder (Marvel Comics)
- One Being (Mortal Kombat)
- Amatsu-Mikaboshi (Marvel Comics); originally
- Molecule Man (Marvel Comics); after omniversal reboot
- Oblivion (Marvel Comics)
- Thanos (Marvel comics), via absorbing the Cosmic Cube
- Overmonitor/Overvoid (DC Comics)
- Ultimator (DC Comics)
- Uni-Lord (Marvel Comics)
- Reality (South Park)