The power to negate reality-altering powers. Variation of Power Negation.
- Reality Warping/Manipulation/Distortion Negation
The user can negate reality altering powers. They can prevent reality warpers from changing reality, making them powerless.
- Power Negation only to reality-altering powers
- May be limited to a certain type of reality warping. For example, the user may only negate Pathifery, but not Mentifery or Vocifery.
- The more powerful the reality warper, the harder it can be to negate
- More powerful forms, such as Logic Manipulation and Subjective Reality may be harder, or even impossible to negate.
- Valeria Richards (Marvel)