The ability to develop enhancements for situations, combat or tasks. Variation of Reactive Adaptation.
- Adapting Enhancement
- Conditional Reactive Enhancement
- Reactive Condition
- Situational Reactive Enhancement
User gain enhancements in the form of enhanced attributes in response to a situation they may be in. The duration may be permanent, or may usually lasts for the entirety of a situation and for the duration of a fight or when until a task is complete.
- Enhanced Condition/Supernatural Condition
- Enhanced Agility/Supernatural Agility
- Enhanced Athleticism/Supernatural Athleticism
- Enhanced Balance/Supernatural Balance
- Enhanced Beauty/Supernatural Beauty
- Enhanced Dexterity/Supernatural Dexterity
- Enhanced Durability/Superhumanly Dense Tissue
- Enhanced Endurance/Supernatural Endurance
- Enhanced Intelligence/Supernatural Intelligence
- Enhanced Marksmanship/Supernatural Accuracy
- Enhanced Reflexes/Supernatural Reflexes
- Enhanced Speed/Supernatural Speed
- Enhanced Stamina/Supernatural Stamina
- Enhanced Strength/Supernatural Strength
- Reactive Invulnerability
- Adaptive Power-Level
- Quality Enhancement
- Reactive Adaptation
- Self-Power Bestowal
- Applies only to attributes.
- Users may or may not be able to control enhancements.
- Usually dependent upon a direct threat to the person, resulting in responsive action.
- May only be temporary.
- May take longer to activate every time it is used.
- May not be able to reach absolute levels of enhancements.
- May have a delayed responds.
- Killer Croc (Batman: Arkham Knight)
- Goku Black (Dragon Ball Super)
- Nene Nanakorobi (Koukaku no Pandora)