Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to develop enhancements for situations, combat or tasks. Variation of Reactive Adaptation.
- Adapting Enhancement
- Conditional Reactive Enhancement
- Reactive Condition
- Situational Reactive Enhancement
User gain enhancements in the form of enhanced attributes in response to a situation they may be in. The duration may be permanent, or may usually lasts for the entirety of a situation and for the duration of a fight or when until a task is complete.
- Enhanced Condition/Supernatural Condition
- Enhanced Agility/Supernatural Agility
- Enhanced Athleticism/Supernatural Athleticism
- Enhanced Balance/Supernatural Balance
- Enhanced Beauty/Supernatural Beauty
- Enhanced Dexterity/Supernatural Dexterity
- Enhanced Durability/Superhumanly Dense Tissue
- Enhanced Endurance/Supernatural Endurance
- Enhanced Intelligence/Supernatural Intelligence
- Enhanced Marksmanship/Supernatural Accuracy
- Enhanced Reflexes/Supernatural Reflexes
- Enhanced Speed/Supernatural Speed
- Enhanced Stamina/Supernatural Stamina
- Enhanced Strength/Supernatural Strength
- Reactive Invulnerability
- Adaptive Power-Level
- Quality Enhancement
- Reactive Adaptation
- Self-Power Bestowal
- Applies only to attributes.
- Users may or may not be able to control enhancements.
- Usually dependent upon a direct threat to the person, resulting in responsive action.
- May only be temporary.
- May take longer to activate every time it is used.
- May not be able to reach absolute levels of enhancements.
- May have a delayed responds.
- Killer Croc (Batman: Arkham Knight)
- Goku Black (Dragon Ball Super)
- Nene Nanakorobi (Koukaku no Pandora)