The power to copy the powers of others after the power is used on them. Variation of Power Replication.
The user can copy the powers of others when they use their powers on them. For example, if a user of Healing healed the user the user will gain their power, or if a telekinetic throws the user around, they will gain their power.
- Powers must be used on the user in order to copy them, so it will not work if they do not use them on the user.
- May have to trick others into using their powers on them.
- Useless if the opponent's power ends up killing them (e.g. Death Inducement or One Hit Kill).
- Some abilities, such as Regenerative Healing Factor, may be impossible to replicate
- Matthew Tate (Charmed)
- Blue Mages (Final Fantasy)
- Yuna, Rikku, and Paine (Final Fantasy X-2); via the Blue Mage Dressphere
- Vezok (BIONICLE)