The power to become immune to any power that is used on the user the first time. A variation of Power Immunity.
- Reactionary Power Immunity
The user can become instantly immune to any power that is used against them.
- Powers that can instantly kill the user (Destruction, Death Inducement, etc) will not give them a chance to become immune to them.
- Absolute/Omnipotent powers bypass the immunity.
- Will include abilities such as Healing and Resurrection.
- Yhwach (Bleach); via "The Almighty"
- Matthew Tate (Charmed); via Adaptive Power Replication.
- Dean Winchester (Supernatural); via Mark of Cain