Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Power to use the abilities of raptors. Variation of Avian Physiology.
- Falconiform Mimicry/Physiology
- Raptor Mimicry
- Avian Physiology
- Decelerated Aging
- Enhanced Bite
- Enhanced Vision
- Environmental Adaptation
- Predator Instinct
- Accipitridae Physiology (buzzards, eagles, harriers, hawks, kites, Old World vultures):
- Buteoninae Physiology (buzzards, true eagles and sea eagles): High-Speed Flight, Enhanced Strength
- Accipitrina Physiology (goshawks, sparrowhawks, etc)
- Cathartidae Physiology (New World vultures, condors): Enhanced Smell
- Falconidae Physiology (caracaras, falcons, falconets, hobbies, kestrels): High-Speed Flight
- Pandionidae Physiology (ospreys)
- Sagittaridae Physiology (Secretary Bird): Enhanced Speed
Raptors are associated with great number of mystical and supernatural abilities and connections in mythology and folklore, thus user with this power may have access to:
- Andean Condor: Solar Manipulation, Sky Manipulation
- Eagle: Absolute Sight, Solar Manipulation, Enhanced Charisma