After unlocking the chest of the Tree of Harmony, the Mane Six (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) became gifted with the magic of the mysterious Rainbow Power.
User can create, shape and manipulate rainbows, an optical and meteorological phenomenon that is caused by both reflection and refraction of light in water droplets in the Earth's atmosphere, resulting in a spectrum of light appearing in the sky in the form of a multicoloured arc.
Rainbows form a significant part of human culture, occur frequently in mythology, and have been used in the arts. Rainbow flags have been used as a symbol of hope or social change for centuries, featuring as a symbol of the Cooperative movement in the German Peasants' War in the 16th century, as a symbol of peace in Italy, and as a symbol of gay pride and LGBT social movements since the 1970s.
- Create/generate/increase, absorb, shape and manipulate rainbows.
- Color Manipulation limited to rainbows.
- Light Attacks using rainbows.
- Move at light-speed.
- Solidification via controlling rainbows.
- Move/lift rainbows at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water.
- Light Aura using rainbows.
- Light Healing using rainbows.
- Light Mimicry into rainbow.
- Light Warp using rainbows.
- Photokinetic Combat using rainbows.
- Photokinetic Invisibility using rainbows.
- Photokinetic Regeneration using rainbows.
- Prism Beam Emission
- Rainbow Teleportation
- May be unable to create rainbows, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Halo (DC Comics)
- Rainbow Serpent (Aboriginal Mythology)
- Hazama (BlazeBlu)
- Lady Rainicorn (Adventure Time)
- Abracadaniel (Adventure Time)
- Rainicorns (Adventure Time)
- Lanterns (DC Comics)
- White Lanterns (Blackest Night)
- Rainbow Knight (Castle Crashers)
- Rainbow Brite (Rainbow Brite)
- The Mane Six (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic); via Rainbow Power
- Fahlma (Destrega)
- Iris (Greek Mythology)
- Creature of The Rainbow Mantle (Winx Club)
- Giant Realistic Flying Tiger (Uncle Grandpa)
- Hugh Bliss (Sam & Max)